Are you worried that you put diesel in your petrol car? Stuck at the fuel court and don’t know how to get back on road? Call 0800 193 1103/0789 482 0715 immediately and abstain from driving your car under all circumstances, or it may get severely damaged.
It is quite common that even after calling services that drain wrong fuel from a car, individuals panic and try to start their car. Is it because they do not trust the professionals they have called and believe they will not come soon? Stranded alone in the middle of a road with a damaged car does not allow one to relax, and in panic, one only damages the car further.
If you contact Wrong Fuel Drainer Islington, you will not be stranded for long as we try to reach your location within 30 to 40 minutes after you call.
What should you avoid doing?
Listed below are several guidelines that you must stringently adhere to even if you are worrying.
- Regardless of whether the engine is functioning, do not force it to work.
- Do not delay placing the call as the quicker you make this call the better your car’s condition will be.
- Do not try to drive your car, even if its engine is still functioning, as this adds to the damage.
- Do not try to repair or drain fuel by yourself, since you are not an expert in this area it is better not to meddle.
- Do not follow advice offered by others, even if they have faced the situation previously. If you need genuine advice contact us for the correct solution.
Is the car fine?
Diesel and petrol engines were designed differently; however after mis-fuelling the reaction of both engines is same. On pushing the car to function, the pistons might get damaged, which eventually leads to a stage where replacing some components becomes the only option.
Call now and relax because we will have your car up and running within a few hours.