If you are in Kettering, on your way to office or home or anywhere and suddenly realize that you have done a grave mistake by filling up the engine tank with wrong fuel, call us at toll free number on 0800 193 1103 or 0789 482 0715, we will take care of the rest.
What we do to remove the wrong fuel?
- We start with draining or emptying wrong fuel from your engine tank.
- We proceed to remove the fuel mixture that gets around the fuel filter and fuel lines.
- We put 5-10 liters of fresh fuel into the tank.
- We make sure to pump fresh fuel through the fuel filter and fuel lines so to remove the remaining contaminated fuel.
- We add fuel system cleaner and high technology injection for better care of your pride of possession though it’s an optional choice from your end.
- Now we are done with everything and it is time for us to kiss you goodbye.
Immediate action is imperative
Once you realize that you have put wrong fuel in your car, you have no choice but to flush it out as soon as possible, otherwise it will be detrimental to your car engine. And if you think yourself just a fool to have done this, be ready to digest the shocking stats that more than 400 people do this every day.
Such accidents happen but as we are here to meet you there where you and your car are standing idle, there is no need to split hairs or bite nails. That you have called us immediately is enough on your part and leave the rest to us. We will bring your car to life within a few minutes on the clock.
What information we require?
When you give us a call, we require three important details as follows:
- Where you are?
- Which particular car model are you using?
- How much wrong fuel have you dispensed with and how long you driven your car?
We send a van which is equipped with all the necessary toolkits and obviously a group of well-trained and qualified professionals to deal with the matter in the best possible way. They flush out the contaminated fuel in the least possible time. This will save you from further hassle, time and most importantly, high expenses of recovery cost.